"College kids literally don’t care about walking in the way of cars at school because we’re like “hit me i don’t care pay my tuition.”"
"Hit me my thesis is due in 12 hours and I haven’t started it"
"Hit me I have a final in an hour and I didn’t study"
"Hit me I’ve been on a 24 hour drinking binge and I’m invincible"
"Hit me. You’re a university vehicle and I’ll get free tuition."
"Hit me I feel like a failure anyway"(via infelicific)
SOMETIMES I GET SO FUCKING ANGRY WHEN I REMEMBER THAT I AM A GIRL BECAUSE MY MONEY HAS TO GO TO BUYING BRAS FOR THESE STUPID ORGANIC MILK BAGS AND PADS FOR MONTHLY UNWANTED SUBSCRIPTION OF LUCIFER’S WATERFALL LIKE WTF MAN WHY DONT THESE THINGS COME FREE WHEN MY UNWANTED PACKAGE IS GIVEN TO ME SERIOUSLY THO
"So what? You failed your finals. You gained some weight. So what? You’re single again. You lost your job. So what? What now? You live. You try again. That’s what."
"Concentrate on doing the important things before they become urgent."
"If you don’t design your own life plan, chances are you’ll fall into someone else’s plan. And guess what they may have planned for you? Not much."
"You can’t keep dancing with the devil and ask why you’re still in hell"
- take a walk in the snow in your bare feet.
- light a cigarette and watch it burn; don’t smoke it.
- put on all your favorite clothes. layer them. look at the way they look on you.
- appreciate your body.
- smell your plants, even if they’re not flowers. water them, love them the way you want to be love. love them the way they want to be loved.
- remember you are one person now but there are so many people you can be.
- close your eyes and play a favorite song in your head.
- paint your nails then take the paint off. look at the bits left behind, imagine those as your problems, over time, you will scratch them off; they will disappear.
- pick a leaf off a tree, hold it, cry because you hurt it, but then remember it will forgive you, remember that you will always be forgiven.
- love yourself.
- love the freckles on your left cheek, the stretches on your toes, the scars on your wrist.
- love yourself."